Because it has both a burner cooktop and an oven, the Migali C-RO4-LP Competitor Series® gas range can cook two types of food at once, providing efficiency in a busy restaurant. The burners operate at 23,000 BTU each and have cast iron grates that are removable for cleaning underneath. Using chrome knobs, operators can adjust the temperature, and a high-limit control shuts off the unit if temperatures get too high for safety purposes.
The oven in the base of this Migali C-RO4-LP gas range has a single shelf, which is adjustable to accommodate a variety of food. Most of the unit is made of stainless steel—a durable material that streamlines cleaning. Because of the porcelain-enameled finish, the oven's interior is corrosion resistant and slick to ease cleanup.
- Part of the Competitor Series
- 4 burners operating at 23,000 BTU each
- Cast iron burner grates removable for cleaning underneath
- Burners are manually ignited
- Oven has 1 adjustable rack to accommodate various needs
- Interior is porcelain enameled to streamline cleaning
- Chrome knobs for temperature control
- High-limit switch shuts off unit to prevent overheating
- Backsplash keeps messes from hitting wall
- Stainless steel exterior, gas tubing, and burners for durability
- 4 casters
- 116,000 total BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Burner surfaces: 11.8 in. W x 11.8 in. D
- Oven interior: 20.6 in. W x 25.8 in. D x 13.9 in. H
- Overall: 24 in. W x 31 in. D x 56.4 in. H
- Powered by LP gas
New to commercial ranges? Check out our Commercial Range Resource.
Competitor Series® Range, liquid propane, 24” W, (4) 23,000 BTU burners, cast iron grates, (1) 24,000 BTU oven, stainless steel backsplash with top shelf, stainless steel exterior, casters, 116,000 total BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Migali® Plant-A-Tree Pledge: Migali® pledges to plant a tree for every product sold in 2019